- Product J22979
Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot-Rod V2 Electric Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is a full 24-¾"-scale travel guitar featuring a newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphone...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Portability and performance in a compact, modern design.
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is a full 24-¾"-scale travel guitar featuring a newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphones or your favorite amp and cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot. The dual-rail humbucker can be split, allowing for even more sonic versatility.
In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with an aux-in jack so you can play along with your favorite tracks. The Upper Arm Support detaches for travel, and the whole package fits neatly inside its included gig bag, weighs just 4 lb. 12 oz., and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Electronics: Custom Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings, 1/8? Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Dual-rail Humbucker (w/ coil split switch)
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: White
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Black Anodized 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Strings: D™Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28"
- Overall Depth: 2"
- Body Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Body Width: 7-1/2" (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30" x 9-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 5 lb. 7 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8" Aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Model #: SPD HRW V2
Keep your chops up wherever you are. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Solid Electronics
- Small Venues
Comments about Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot-Rod V2 Electric Travel Guitar:
I was impressed with the action on this guitar. I played it for a day at home and it stayed in tune. Took a trip to PA and used it for several small venues. Everything was great, Action, No noisy pickups or Hum, Stayed in tune until I did a song with several good bends on th G-String. Had to stop and retune before next number. If you know how to play guitar you can work aroud that.