- H65462 000001000 H65462000001000
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric is one of the smallest, lightest full-scale electric travel guitar ever made. Complete with a high-output du...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Three pounds of pure playing fun.
- ULEL NAT
The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric is one of the smallest, lightest full-scale electric travel guitar ever made. Complete with a high-output dual-rail humbucker and a lightweight detachable lap rest frame, the guitar weighs three pounds and is only 28" long.
The Ultra-Light fits into an included high-quality gig bag that stows easily in airline overhead compartments. The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light is the perfect solution for traveling players looking for the smallest, lightest solution available.
- Neck Through Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Frets: 22-medium
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Style
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Body Width: 5-1/4" (Lap-rest detached)
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 3lb.
- Pick-ups: Dual-Rail Humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (closed gear)
- Finish: Natural Satin Finish
- Includes custom gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.