- Product 581695
Voyage-Air Guitar Songwriter-Series VAD-06 Full-Size Folding Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Voyager-air VAD-06 Dreadnought is a foldable guitar constructed with the utmost attention to detail and equipped with select grade tonewoods. The...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premium construction in a guitar that's ready to travel without compromises in playability or tone.
The Voyager-air VAD-06 Dreadnought is a foldable guitar constructed with the utmost attention to detail and equipped with select grade tonewoods. The end result is an incredible travel guitar at an unbelievable price. Its solid spruce top uses forward-shifted, scalloped X-bracing for superior tone and resonance, complemented with a distinctive Voyage-Air black pickguard, hand-inlaid 3-ring rosette, and 6-ply top binding. African mahogany back and sides are matched with an African mahogany neck with rosewood heelcap, and select East Indian rosewood fretboard and bridge.
The patented Voyage-air Guitar folding technology allows you to fold your VAD-06 acoustic guitar in half, and fit it into the included custom backpack-style carrying case. The Deluxe Voyager custom case is included with every Voyage-air Guitar. Perfect for every traveling musician.
- Fits easily in overhead compartments on most airlines
- 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon Covering (black)
- Molded High-Density EVA foam top shell
- High density foam frame with 1-1/2" thick side and back panels for maximum protection
- Side accessory pocket
- Highly padded backpack straps for extra comfort
- Extremely durable and lightweight
- Select solid spruce top with scalloped X-bracing
- Hand inlaid 3-ring soundhole rosette
- 6-ply top binding
- African mahogany back and sides
- African mahogany neck with rosewood heel cap
- Select East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Traditional dot inlay in prewar-style staggered sizes
- Compensated saddle
- Distinctive Voyage-air pickguard in blac
- Proprietary Voyage-air captured nut
- Patented voyage-Air folding neck-hinge system
- 25.5" scale length
- Traditional 1-11/16" nut width
- Chrome-plated die-cast Schaller-style tuners w/ removable metal buttons.
- Thinly applied, protective high-gloss finish.
- Strung with D'Addario 12-54 Phosphor Bronze strings
- Deluxe Voyager carrying case included