- Product H64980
Voyage-Air Guitar Songwriter VAD-04LH Left Handed Travel Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Voyage-Air VAD-04LH is a full-size left-handed acoustic guitar that folds in half, so it can fit into a special backpack case - small enough that...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An acoustic guitar that folds in half and fits in carry-on luggage compartments.
The Voyage-Air VAD-04LH is a full-size left-handed acoustic guitar that folds in half, so it can fit into a special backpack case - small enough that it qualifies as carry-on luggage for all commercial airlines.
The revolutionary design makes traveling with a guitar a breeze. Simply loosen the strap button and easily fold the guitar in half for easy storage inside the custom backpack carrying case. When you're ready to play it, unfold-tighten the bolt and it's nearly in tune.
- Left-handed version
- Dreadnought Body Shape
- Select Solid Spruce Top with Scalloped X-brace
- Hand Inlaid 3-ring Soundhole Rosette
- 6-ply top binding
- African Mahogany Back and Sides
- African Mahogany Neck with Rosewood Heel Cap
- Select East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Traditional Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
- Compensated Saddle
- Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
- Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
- Patented Voyage-Air Folding Neck-Hinge System
- Chrome Plated Die-Cast Schaller-Style tuners with removable metal buttons
- Thinly applied, protective High-Gloss finish
- D'Addario 12-54 Phosphor Bronze strings
- Includes Deluxe "Voyager" Carrying Case
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the US
- Includes a gig bag
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Traditional 1 11/16" Nut width
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Voyage-Air Guitar Songwriter VAD-04LH Left Handed Travel Acoustic Guitar:
I had heard some mixed reviews about the Voyage-Air Guitars & finally decided it was time to try it for myself. I saw it as a "Level-4, Needs Repair" item here at Musician's Friend & figured "Why the heck not?!?!". Once I got her back together with a fresh set of Martin SP's (light gauge), I was very pleasantly surprised to find her to be a very nice handling, responsive guitar with a really sweet, loud, bright voice. It is actually a fun guitar to play & the reaction I get from friends when I unfold it to play & fold it to put away is priceless!! I have a few really nice guitars & I'm happy to say she's become my new "best friend"!!