- J32764 000001000 J32764000001000
Washburn Comfort Series USM-WCG20SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Washburn's Comfort Series combine looks and ergonomics to deliver the ultimate player-friendly guitars. With their unique belly and top carves, these...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic tonewood combination and stage-ready electronics.
Washburn's Comfort Series combine looks and ergonomics to deliver the ultimate player-friendly guitars. With their unique belly and top carves, these guitars hug the body rather than digging into it and provide a comfortable playing experience whether you're sitting or standing.
The USM-WCG20SCE is a Grand Auditorium style acoustic/electric guitar that features a solid Sitka spruce top whose tone will improve with age, supported by Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing, rosewood back and sides, a cutaway for superior upper fret access and premium Fishman Isys+ EQ electronics for natural amplified acoustic tone. Of course the unique feature of this model is the beveled mahogany binding on the lower bout that provides the comfort the series gets its name from by removing the harsh angle that would normally cut into your forearm. Other features are the mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and matching rosewood capped headstock and bridge. Diecast tuners get and keep you in tune.
The WCG20SCE is a fantastic sounding acoustic guitar on its own but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes for an outstanding stage performance guitar. The Fishman Isys+ EQ is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Feel the Washburn. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Tone Monster
Comments about Washburn Comfort Series USM-WCG20SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Overall, a very nice guitar, I've had mine for 2 years. Only problem I've ever had was the input jack after so much use, will slide out and loosen, and mine is an older model as well though. But the thing is killer.
- Was this a gift?: