- 430418 000010000 430418000010000
Washburn Festival EA20 Spruce Top Acoustic Cutaway Electric Mini Jumbo Flame Maple Guitar with 4-Band EQ
- Write a Review
The Washburn Festival EA 20 acoustic-electric guitar is made with a spruce top and flamed maple back and sides. This versatile guitar has a mahogany ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile Washburn guitar with a spruce top, flamed maple back & sides, and an on-board preamp.
The Washburn Festival EA 20 acoustic-electric guitar is made with a spruce top and flamed maple back and sides. This versatile guitar has a mahogany neck that is topped with a rosewood fingerboard. Features include a rosewood bridge, chrome die-cast Grover style tuning machines, 4-band WT-92 Preamp with built-in tuner, white binding on body and neck, and a buff gloss finish.
Washburn guitars represent some of the best values on the market today. These handcrafted guitars use premium woods & materials and sound as great as they look. Compare the Washburn Festival guitar to acoustics costing twice the price and you'll be amazed at the tonal quality and value that is unique among guitars. Case sold separately.
- Mini Jumbo guitar with cutaway
- Spruce top
- Flamed maple sides & back
- Mahogany neck with trussrod
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Buffed gloss body
- White binding
- Buffed gloss neck
- Rosewood capped headstock
- Chrome die-cast Grover style tuners
- 4-band WT-92 Preamp with built-in tuner
- Guitar case sold separately
Order an affordable stage-ready Washburn guitar today!
- Scale length: 25-11/16"
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Number of frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Upper bout: 10-11/16"
- Waist: 9-1/8"
- Lower Bout: 14-15/16"
- Depth: 4"
- Total length: 39-3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.