More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J39895 000001000 J39895000001000
Washburn Heritage 10 Series HD10S Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Washburn's HD10S is a dreadnought acoustic guitar boasting a solid spruce top with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing that provides superior...Read More
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
An affordable dreadnought that should last you years to come.
Washburn's HD10S is a dreadnought acoustic guitar boasting a solid spruce top with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing that provides superior tone which will improve with age. It is paired with the popular tonewood mahogany for the body and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Other appointments include die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, NuBone nut a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette.
The HD10S is the perfect guitar for strumming, picking some blues or bluegrass flatpicking. It's a great live guitar and records really well.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish:Info not available
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:ChromeDie-Cast
- Saddle & nut:NuBone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Info not available
Order this solidly built Washburn today!