- J32043 000001000 J32043000001000
Washburn Heritage 10 Series HD10SLH Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Washburn's HD10SLH is a left-handed dreadnought acoustic guitar boasting a solid spruce top with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing that pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable lefty dreadnought that should last you years to come.
Washburn's HD10SLH is a left-handed dreadnought acoustic guitar boasting a solid spruce top with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing that provides superior tone which will improve with age. It is paired with the popular tonewood mahogany for the body and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Other appointments include die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, NuBone nut a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette.
The HD10SLH is the perfect guitar for strumming, picking some blues or bluegrass flatpicking. It's a great live guitar and records really well.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Order this solidly built Washburn today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Washburn Heritage 10 Series HD10SLH Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar:
I wanted a "kid brother" for the 12-string Washburn my husband gave me over 30 years ago, a guitar with a tone so thrilling it brought tears to my eyes. But left-handed guitars are a little thin on the ground, and I know better now than to think I'd be satisfied with a re-strung right-handed unit. I even spoke to the manufacturer, who indicated that they've suspended production of the instrument I was most interested in for the coming year. So I was delighted to find this Washburn for sale for an excellent price.
And it is gorgeous! Beautifully made, of course, but it's the sound this guitar produces that, for me, sets it apart from all others. There are many fine guitars to choose from, but I am solidly sold on the Washburn product.
- Was this a gift?: