- J40613 000001000 J40613000001000
Washburn Heritage 20 Series HD20SCE Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Guitar
- Write a Review
The HD20SCE is a classic dreadnought acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid spruce top for superior tone th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lower-priced acoustic-electric with cutaway for more a more playable experience.
The HD20SCE is a classic dreadnought acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid spruce top for superior tone that improves with age paired with rosewood back and sides, a mahogany neck and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Other appointments include die-cast tuners with stylish ebonite buttons for quick, easy and accurate tuning; a Washburn tortoise pick guard; a Nubone nut; a custom rosette; and 2-way truss rod.
The HD20SCE is the classic blend of spruce and rosewood perfectlty suited to bluegrass flatpicking and hard strumming. It is both full but clear and articulate. Thanks to its built-in Fishman 301T Tuner/Preamp, you'll never need to carry around an extra tuner. The preamp features volume, bass and treble control for natural amplified acoustic tone, plus a phase switch to deal with feedback issues.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Rosewood
- Bracing pattern:Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish:Info not available
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Info not available
- Preamp EQ:2-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:ChromeDie-Cast
- Saddle & nut:NuBone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Info not available
Order this solid Washburn today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.