- J31970 000001000 J31970000001000
Washburn Heritage Series Acoustic Folk Guitar
- Write a Review
Washburn's HF11S is a folk-style acoustic guitar that's perfect for singer-songwriters and those who love the added articulation that a folk-sized bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable folk that should last you years to come.
Washburn's HF11S is a folk-style acoustic guitar that's perfect for singer-songwriters and those who love the added articulation that a folk-sized body brings to the tonal table. This budget-friendly acoustic features a solid cedar top for superior tone that improves with age married with mahogany back, sides and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Other appointments include die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, and a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette.
The HF11S is well-suited to fingerpicking and those who prefer a smaller-bodied acoustic, and is built to handle live performing or the recording environment.
- Body type: Folk
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Get inspired with an HF11S of your own. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.