- #J31937 000003000 J31937000003000
Washburn Heritage Series HD10SCE Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Dreadnought Guitar
Gloss Tobacco Sunburst
- Write a Review
The HD10SCE is a dreadnought cutaway acoustic guitar. It features a solid Sitka spruce top for superior tone that improves with age, mahogany back, s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior 6-string tone that will improve with age.
The HD10SCE is a dreadnought cutaway acoustic guitar. It features a solid Sitka spruce top for superior tone that improves with age, mahogany back, sides and neck, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette. The cutaway makes it easy to reach the uppermost frets. With its built in premium Fishman 301T Tuner/Preamp, you'll never have to carry a tuner with you and it's plug-in ready.
The HD10SCE is the perfect guitar for strumming, picking some blues or bluegrass flatpicking. It's the perfect performance instrument thanks to the premium Fishman electronics. This preamp provides the most natural amplified acoustic tone and features volume, bass and treble controls and a phase switch for feedback control. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Nubone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Express your individuality with the right Washburn. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Washburn Heritage Series HD10SCE Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Dreadnought Guitar:
This is the Honda civic of the acoustic electric guitar world... It gets you where you need to be. I've had mine for about 12 years now... still sound and plays great... tuners are still good and tight... this guitar isn't anything really fancy, but it gets the job done. I don't play as much as I used to, but for the price it surpasses a number of the other brands the same price point. Let's be honest, it's not a Taylor or martin... but it's not meant to be. If you're looking for an occasional player that you can take on stage when necessary, this one fits the bill... you won't be disappointed.