- J33716 000001000 J33716000001000
Washburn Heritage Series USM-HJ40SCE Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The HJ40SCE is a jumbo acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid Sitka spruce top, Cathedral Peaked Advanced S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A special tonewood combination and high-performance electronics.
The HJ40SCE is a jumbo acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid Sitka spruce top, Cathedral Peaked Advanced Scalloped-X bracing and an environmentally friendly UV cured Polyester finish for superior tone that improves with age, beautiful Tamo ash back and sides, a mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, gold diecast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette.
Thanks to its built in Fishman 501T Tuner/Preamp, you'll never need to carry around an extra tuner. The preamp features volume, bass, middle, treble and brilliance control for natural amplified acoustic tone, plus a phase switch and notch control to deal with feedback issues. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Tama Ash
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped-X
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: Phase and notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Feel the Washburn. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.