- Write a Review
Versatile, all-solid wood creation with Fishman electronics for live performers.
An all-solid, all-mahogany Grand Auditorium in Washburn's Heritage Series presents as a simply amazing guitar. Its torrefied mahogany soundboard paired with solid mahogany back and sides results in a dry, loud, honest voice that is versatile for many styles of play.
With a 1-3/4 in. nut width, this Heritage all-solid Grand Auditorium will feel instantly comfortable for players looking for an upscale solid wood guitar that can keep up with more advanced picking and fingerstyle technique.
Arriving pre-installed with a Fishman Presys Blend system, when amplified, the player will enjoy Fishman's industry standard acoustic-electric sound with the added option to blend in microphone.
All Heritage Series Solidwood acoustics share the following cosmetic details: 2-ring abalone/maple rosette, Heritage faux-tortoise pickguard, ivoroid body binding, pearl headstock logo, Graphtech ratio-tuned tuning machines with black knobs, D'Addario EXP strings and a hardshell case.
Make this yours today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.