- J44639 000001000 J44639000001000
Washburn Parallaxe Series Double Cutaway Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
When you look at the PXS100B, you see the truth. Nothing fancy, just a straight ahead shred machine for those who don't need a whammy bar. It has all...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gloss finish, ebony fretboard and Grover tuners.
When you look at the PXS100B, you see the truth. Nothing fancy, just a straight ahead shred machine for those who don't need a whammy bar. It has all the quality features a working pro guitarist needs for stage and studio work like Grover 18:1 tuners, graphite nut, Duncan Designed humbuckers for superb tone and the Stephens Extended Cutaway for uninhibited uppper fret access. The Buzz Feiten Tuning System ensures notes stay in tune in releation to each other all the way up the neck.
Utilizing 130 years of guitar crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, Washburn have created their most advanced rock/metal guitar. The line includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars. Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders. No corners have been cut, no compromises have been made in design or features; it is the perfect shred machine.
The PXS series represents our determination to build the perfect rock and metal guitar for today's most demanding professional players. These guitars are loaded with features eliminating the need for aftermarket modification. With comfortable access to the highest frets, big tone and fast necks you won't find a better choice for your recording and live performances. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Fast access
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot Parallaxe inlay at 12th fret
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Duncan Designed Humbuckers
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Duncan Designed Humbuckers
- Brand: Washburn
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Grab this affordable Washburn. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.