- J31995 000001000 J31995000001000
Washburn Woodbine 10 Series WL1012SE Acoustic-Electric Orchestra Guitar
- Write a Review
Your guitar is an expression of your individuality. These wood-bound, solid-top guitars are the perfect balance of elegance, musicality and affordabi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gorgeous mahogany look and tone in a new body shape at a price that's attractive too.
Your guitar is an expression of your individuality. These wood-bound, solid-top guitars are the perfect balance of elegance, musicality and affordability. Songwriting, finger-style, in church or on stage the Woodline may be the perfect guitar for you. Solid select grade soundboards allow for great tone and rosewood binding adds a touch of class-leading elegance found on hand-made instruments. The low damping properties of the Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle maximize the tone and character of your guitar. The onboard Fishman 301T tuner/preamp makes for natural-sounding acoustic tone in performance situations.
Washburn’s Woodline 10 Series is a perfect balance of affordability, elegance, sound and stability. Building with properly cured select solid soundboards with scalloped-X bracing, a NuBone nut and saddle, and D'Addario EXP16 strings results in one of the best-sounding instruments at this price. Designed to appeal to the aspiring singer-songwriter or fingerstylist, the Woodline features understated details such as class-leading rosewood and maple binding and faux-wood rosette and Washburn logo.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Info not available
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Grab this special Washburn today with a quick click or call. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Small Venues
Comments about Washburn Woodbine 10 Series WL1012SE Acoustic-Electric Orchestra Guitar:
Took a chance on this, it just arrived today. Firstly this guitar is SHINY. Not at all like the picture so that took me by surprise. The color is darker as well, maybe because of the shine. There are some flaws on the neck that are cosmetic but still sorta get's on my nerves at first glance. Also I overlooked possibly but this guitar is made in China. I am going to sleep on it for a couple of days before I decide to keep it because it sounds decent and all the electronics work great and for the money it does what I wanted. Just not sure you couldn't find a less expensive guitar that is maybe the same or better quality.