- Write a Review
The perfect balance of elegance, musicality and affordability.
These wood-bound, solid-top guitars are the perfect balance of elegance, musicality and affordability. This WLO20SCE features a solid Sitka spruce top. Songwriting, finger-style, in church or on-stage the Woodline may be the perfect guitar for you. Solid select grade soundboards allow for great tone and maple binding adds a touch of class leading elegance found on hand-made instruments. Low damping properties of the Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle maximize the tone and character of your guitar. Fishman 301T tuner/preamp make for natural sounding acoustic tone in performance situations.
Washburn’s Woodline 20 Series is a perfect balance of affordability, elegance, sound and stability. Building with properly cured select solid soundboards with scalloped-X bracing, a NuBone Nut & Saddle, and D’Addario EXP16 strings results in one of the best sounding instruments at the price. Designed to appeal to the aspiring singer-songwriter or finger-stylist, the Woodline features understated details such as class-leading Rosewood and Maple binding and faux-wood rosette and Washburn logo. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Nubone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Express your individuality with the right Washburn. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.