- #H80090 000000000 H80090000000000
Yamaha 7/8-Size Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
The Yamaha CS40II 7/8-Size Classical Guitar is perfect for young players looking for a smaller 7/8 body size nylon string guitar with quality feature...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An entry level guitar that's a little bit smaller to inspire young players.
The Yamaha CS40II 7/8-Size Classical Guitar is perfect for young players looking for a smaller 7/8 body size nylon string guitar with quality features. It also makes a nice little travel guitar.
The CG Series classic guitars provide quality materials and craftsmanship in a variety of price points. These instruments deliver excellent tonal balance with their improved woods, finishes, and thinner necks for extended comfort and playability. Case sold separately.
- Comfortable 7/8th scale nylon string guitar
- Quality Build, Parts and Intonation
- Exception value for the price
- Spruce top
- Case sold separately
Get started on the right track.
- Top: Spruce
- Side/Rib: Meranti
- Back: Meranti
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.