- J39418 000000000 J39418000000000
Yamaha FG800 Folk Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Tint with Road Runner RR1AG Gig Bag
- Write a Review
Yamaha's FG800 Folk Acoustic Guitar is a reasonably priced entry-level acoustic guitar featuring one of the most popular tonewoods - solid Sitka spru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable and fun folk guitar for the budding musician with a quality gig bag.
Yamaha's FG800 Folk Acoustic Guitar is a reasonably priced entry-level acoustic guitar featuring one of the most popular tonewoods - solid Sitka spruce - for the top, with a Vintage Tint finish. This gives you a nice mellow tone with a slower response, and keeps the guitar nice and lightweight, a combination that is ideal for a beginner trying to find their way around the instrument. The nato back and sides also keeps the guitar lightweight and inexpensive while not sacrifcing tone. Other features of the FG800 include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, black and white body binding, die-cast tuners, a tortoise pickguard and a Road Runner RR1AG gig bag.
- Body type: Dreadnaught
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Nato/okume
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: MatteElectronics
Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicableOther
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
Get started today with this budget-friendly folk guitar. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.