- #J37366 000004000 J37366000004000
Yamaha FS820 Small Body Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The FS concert body offers a unique alternative to the larger folk-size FG. With smaller overall dimensions and a narrower waist, the FS has a sweet,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big sound, smaller size and outstanding quality.
The FS concert body offers a unique alternative to the larger folk-size FG. With smaller overall dimensions and a narrower waist, the FS has a sweet, focused tone that’s perfect for fingerpicking, recording and subtler playing styles. The latest model features a 10mm slimmer body for increased comfort and playability with no loss of volume or bass. Case sold separately.
Yamaha's standard acoustic model, with simple and traditional looks and outstanding quality, at an affordable price. A solid-top guitar with authentic sound that is well balanced without sacrificing its robust strength, thanks to the newly developed scalloped bracing design.
In addition to warmer and stronger sound thanks to the mahogany back and sides, the body binding and fingerboard binding are cream plastic, for an upgraded look.
Body type: Other
Top wood: Solid Spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Scalloped
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Not specified
Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
Neck wood: Nato
Scale length: 25"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Matte
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Saddle & nut: Urea
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Easy to play
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Country of origin: China
Trust your next guitar to Yamaha. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.