- J41402 000001000 J41402000001000
Yamaha FX370C Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Dark Tinted Natural
- Write a Review
Quality and tone at an affordable price is the hallmark of Yamaha's F Series guitars. These guitars share every bit of the passion that ignites their...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality workhorse with clear highs and excellent projection.
Quality and tone at an affordable price is the hallmark of Yamaha's F Series guitars. These guitars share every bit of the passion that ignites their premium ranges and are a perfect instrument for student or seasoned player alike. The FX370C is an acoustic-electric version of the F Series acoustics offers outstanding playability plus the added versatility that built-in electronics offer. This folk guitar features a laminate spruce top with X bracing paired with a nato body and an intriguing dark tint finish. It features a Yamaha A.R.T. 1-way custom piezo pickup system and System58 preamp for natural, expressive sound and simple, yet a versatile way to dial in the exact tone that is desired.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Folk
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back & sides: Nato Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Ultra-thin polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Piezoelectric pickups
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 9V Battery
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.