- Product 513861
Zemaitis Custom Shop Z-SRWS/R Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
With a selected Sitka Spruce soundboard and Indian Rosewood back and sides, the small-body Custom Shop Z-SRWS/R Zemaitis Acoustic Guitar has a Chrysa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A small-bodied wonder with awesome inlay work.
With a selected Sitka Spruce soundboard and Indian Rosewood back and sides, the small-body Custom Shop Z-SRWS/R Zemaitis Acoustic Guitar has a Chrysanthemum rosette wood inlay around the soundhole. A mother-of-pearl, dot-inlaid ebony fretboard, bridge and binding complete the guitar's adornment.
The Zemaitis Custom bracing system combines strength with openness for great tone, and the 3-piece mahogany neck feels great and contributes to the guitar's warm tone.
When Tony Zemaitis started making guitars he made acoustics ” so this is the reason for his initial rise to fame. His desire to create guitars that looked beautiful, played well and sounded great won him so many fans ” both professional and amateur guitarists.
- Soundboard: Selected Sitka Spruce
- Back & Side: Selected Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ebony
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Joint: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Binding: Sycamore
- Frets: 20
- Soundboard Inlay Style: None
- Soundboard Inlay Material: None
- Purfling: Sycamore-Rosewood
- Rosette Style: Complex Soundhole Inlay Chrysanthemum
- Rosette Material: Wood
- Bracing System: Zemaitis Custom
- Bridge: Ebony/Smiley
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Bridge Inlay: Side Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony & Sycamore Binding
- Back seam Inlay: None
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Finish: Satin Lacquer