Sophisticated professional features for an affordable price.
The RE-2 Wireless Microphone system combines frequency agility and ease of use like no other. The RE-2 transmitters and receivers operate over a 24 MHz band width in the UHF portion of the Radio Frequency spectrum. The high quality audio circuitry and advanced Radio Frequency (RF) signal processing offer broadcast quality signal-to-noise and audio clarity. The RE2-N7 System includes the RE-2 Diversity Receiver and the HTU2PRO Transmitter with N/D 767a Cardiod Dynamic Microphone Element.
- One-touch Auto-ClearScan
- Programmable in 25kHz steps across 28 MHz
- operating bandwidth
- Backlit LCD displays the Group, Channel, Frequency, transmitter battery level, diversity operation, RF, and Audio signal level meters
- Balanced XLR audio output for Microphone or Line level signals and a
- 1/4-inch line level jack
- Fourth-generation Posi-phase diversity and advanced audio circuits
- Unique "Guitar" setting
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
RE-2 UHF Transmitter
- Unique "smart" battery
- LCD Displays Group and Channel, Frequency, or Battery Level
- Low battery LED
- One On/Off button that also acts as a mute
- On/Off button can be disabled
RE-2 UHF Handheld
- NDYM 767a Dynamic premium vocal microphone
- with VOBTM(Vocal-Optimized-Bass)
- Internal 1/2-wave antenna
Order today and enjoy wireless performance at its finest.