- Product H69224
Nady Encore DUET WHT Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Nady Encore DUET WHT Handheld Wireless System includes the Nady Encore Duet Receiver, and 2 WHT Handheld Mic Transmitters. This versatile VHF wir...Read More
The Nady Encore DUET WHT Handheld Wireless System includes the Nady Encore Duet Receiver, and 2 WHT Handheld Mic Transmitters. This versatile VHF wireless system allows simultaneous operation of two microphones on separate channels.
strong>Nady Encore Duet Receiver
The Nady Encore Duet Receiver has a half-rack dual receiver design (Channel A and Channel B) with retractable front panel dual antennas. Dual RF and AF 5-LED displays monitor incoming signal strength and audio level on both channels. Outputs include dual balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4" jacks. A dual mute immediately kills sound when needed. Unique snap-out panel locking tabs allow for single receiver or double receiver (side‑by-side) rack mounting if desired. The Encore Duet Receiver is externally powered by an AC/DC power adapter (included).
WHT Handheld mic transmitter
WHT Handheld mic transmitter features the Nady DM -10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection, and minimal handling noise. An OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON". A Low battery LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON"; lights steady for low battery alert
Operates two microphones on separate channels at the same time.
- Dual channel system for simultaneous operation of two transmitters
- Available on two selected frequencies in the VHF high band (171-216 MHz)
- for interference-free, long-range performance
- Proprietary companding circuitry for an industry-best 120dB Dynamic Range,
- and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Operating Range: Up to 250 feet typical (depending on site conditions)—
- up to 500+ feet line-of-sight
- Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
- Rugged, foam-padded traveling case provides easy, safe transport and storage
- Operates on a separate single frequency in the VHF 170-216MHz band
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Low-battery LED indicator Uses one 9V alkaline battery for 15+ hours operation
Encore DUET WHT Handheld Wireless System
- Overall performance:
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz, ±3dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.3%
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 2 channels between 169-216 MHz
- Frequency Stability: ± 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), ±20KHz max.
- Operating Range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions);
- up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Encore Duet Receiver
- Reception Mode: Dual receivers (Channel A and Channel B)
- Controls: Power ON/OFF, dual volume and mute controls (one each, Ch A/B)
- Connectors: Dual balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4" audio out jacks (Ch A & B mixed), 2.1mm barrel-type DC input jack
- LED Indicators: Power ON, Dual 5-LED RF & AF level displays (Ch A/B)
- Dimensions (Max.): 1.75" x 7.5" x 8.1" (4.4 x 19 x 20.7 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (.73 kg)
- Power Requirements: 12V @ 400mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Antenna: 11.2" (28.5 cm), dual telescopic
- WHT Handheld Mic Transmitter
- Audio inputs: Nady DM-10D neodymium dynamic cartridge
- Controls: OFF/STANDBY/ON switch
- LED Indicator: Unit "ON" (single flash), Low Battery Alert (steady)
- RF Power Out: 50mW (Max. allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: > -40dB
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Dimensions: 9.5" X 1.4" Diam. (24.1 X 3.5 cm)
- Weight (without battery): 6.9 oz (193 g)
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady Encore DUET WHT Handheld Wireless System:
This is a reasonably good system for the price. It is plug and play and easy to use. The sound quality is average. The mic is very susceptible to handling noise. It will pick up every scrape, tap, or hand movement on the shaft of the mic. There is virtually no isolation. So you need to hold the mic and don't move your hand if you don't want noise!
The pickup pattern on the mic is very narrow, which is just fine for most uses. You have to have to speak or sing directly into the mic top: again, this is just fine for most uses.
The two mics seem to be identical in terms of their sound reproduction. The range is good as well. You can easily be 50 feet away with obstructions.
The plastic case on the mics and the receiver unit are well made for light-gauge plastic. Treat them carefully and your won't have any problems.. As with other Nady products of this type(I have a low-end Nady wireless system, too), the TRS connector is a bit loose.and prone to pull out with very little effort. You'll need to put a velcro tie or something on it to keep it plugged in.
For the money it's just fine, but don't expect high quality vocal sound reproduction.