Move and groove with your guitar or bass without a cable to trip you up.
The Nady MGT-16 is a 16-channel ultra compact UHF wireless system designed for guitar and bass. The MGT-16 has 16 selectable frequencies. The wireless instrument system gives you up to a 250' operating range, and uses infrared ASC Auto-Sync Channel transfer for quick, convenient setup. The stompbox-size wireless receiver can be placed anywhere you choose—even on stage next to your effects pedals. The miniature, lightweight Nady MT-16R is a transmitter with a 90-degree angle plug that goes directly into any guitar, bass, or even into a portable keyboard output jack.
Nady MGT-16 Wireless System
- UHF wireless system for guitar/bass
- 16 user-selectable PLL frequencies for interference-free operation
- Up to 250 ft. operating range, line-of-sight
- Infrared ASC Auto-Sync Channels transfer from receiver to transmitter for instant setup
- Battery operated receiver and transmitter
MGT-16 Wireless Receiver
- Compact, portable, pedal-style receiver
- Dual 1/4 wave antennas
- Infrared sync with transmitter for instant setup
- Unbalanced 1/4" line out jack
- Power On/Off/Mute switch; Volume Control; LED indicators for Power On, Low Battery Alert, and RF Reception; DIP-switch channel selection with IR sync to transmitter
- Powered by DC adapter (included) or 2 AA alkaline batteries for portability (up to 8 hours battery life)
MT-16R Wireless Transmitter:
- MT-16R with 90-degree angled 1/4" plug for use with either recessed or surface mounted jacks
- Up to 8 hours of battery life from a single AAA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Infrared channel sync with receiver for instant setup
- Power On/Off switch; Power/Low Battery LED indicators; IR Sync LED; Input Level attenuation switch; internal Audio Level control trim-pot
Order a Nady MGT-16 system and get hip to wireless freedom!