- Product 271031
Shure KSM9 Wireless SystemOLD
- Write a Review
KSM9 microphones capture vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility and precise vocal reproductio...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
KSM9 microphones capture vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility and precise vocal reproduction for live performance. KSM9 microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, and minimizing proximity effect. With wired and wireless options and a choice of champagne and charcoal grey finishes, KSM9 offers the best combination for every performance. Shure UHF-R Wireless Systems feature KSM9 as the premier choice in handheld vocal microphones. KSM9 microphones are built to Shure's exacting endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
UHF-R handheld transmitters boast a rugged, lightweight construction and an antenna design which advances RF transmission reliability. The UR2 is offered with SM58®, SM86, SM87A, Beta 58A®, Beta 87A„¢, Beta 87C„¢, and KSM9.
The UR4S and UR4D receivers provide single and dual-channel options for Shure's premium wireless. The latest technologies provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Champagne or charcoal grey finish
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Aluminum carrying case
- R4S and UR4D Wireless Receivers
- Two Single-rack Space Versions:
- UR4S Single Channel
- UR4D Dual Channel
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure's Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure's Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure's Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
KSM9 Wireless SystemOLD
Condenser (Electret Biased)
50 to 20,000 Hz
150 ohms (actual)
48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
5.2 mA typical at 48 Vdc
Common Mode Rejection
>60 dB, 50 Hz to 20 kHz
Positive pressure on front diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
Directional Polar Patterns
Sensitivity (typical; at 1000 Hz; 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
Self-noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted, IEC 651)
Maximum SPL @ 1000 Hz
2500 ohm load: 152 dB
1000 ohm load: 152 dB
Output Clipping Level*
2500 ohm load: 6.7 dBV
1000 ohm load: 6.0 dBV
2500 ohm load: 130 dB
1000 ohm load: 130 dB
Signal to Noise ratio**
Dimensions and Weight
49 mm (1 15/16 in.) maximum body diameter, 191 mm (7.5 in.) long; 300 grams (10.6 oz).
*100 Hz to 20 kHz;THD < 1%.
**S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted
UR2 Handheld Transmitter
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 518 ” 865 MHz*
RF Output Power: 10 or 10/50 mW switchable*
Gain Adjustment Range: 30 dB
Battery Life: > 8 hours (10 mW setting)