- Product 485606
Audio-Technica ATW-3192b 3000 Series Headworn Condenser Microphone Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica ATW-3192b Headworn Condenser Microphone Wireless System is part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series. The ATW-3192b of...Read More
The Audio-Technica ATW-3192b Headworn Condenser Microphone Wireless System is part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series. The ATW-3192b offers up to 996 selectable UHF frequencies and features for clear sound and intuitive operation.
The wireless mic system includes an Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver, Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter, and an Audio-Technica BP892cW-TH MicroSet Subminiature omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. Audio-Technica has simplified the selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver is equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. It also features true diversity reception. Two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while a backlit LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount; rack-mount adapters are included.
A True Diversity UHF wireless receiver with body-pack transmitter with a headworn mic.
- 996 UHF frequencies
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitter offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- BP892cW-TH Microset Subminiature omnidirectional condenser
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design”flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
Go wire-free and hands-free with this convenient package. Order today!
ATW-3192b 3000 Series Headworn Condenser Microphone Wireless System
- Overall System
UHF Operating Frequencies (Frequency Range/Number of Frequencies)
Band C: 541.500 to 566.375MHz/996
Band D: 655.500 to 680.375MHz/996
Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
Minimum frequency: Step 25kHz
Modulation mode: FM
Maximum deviation: ±35kHz
Dynamic range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, ±17.5kHz deviation)
Operating range: 100m (300'), typical
Open range environment with no interfering signals.
Operating temperature range -5C to +45C, 23F to 113F
Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
Frequency response: 70Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
Receiving system: True diversity
Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Î termination)
Maximum Output Level:
XLR, balanced: +9dBV
1/4" (6.3mm), unbalanced: +7dBV
Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 164.4mm (6.47") x 44.0mm (1.73")
(Not including BNC connectors or feet)
Net weight: 1.1kg (38.8oz.), without accessories
Included Two flexible UHF antennas
AC adapter (country dependent)
ATW-T310b UniPak Transmitter
RF power output:
High: 30mW, Low: 10mW (switchable), at 50Î
Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector (Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V)
Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
Dimensions (WxdxH): 66.0mm (2.60") x 24.0mm (0.94") x 87.0mm (3.43")
Net weight: 81g (2.9oz.), without batteries