- Product 700495
Kurzweil RE-220 Digital Piano
- Write a Review
The Kurzweil RE-220 shares the same pedigree and sound engine as the outstanding PC2 Performance Controller. The RE-220 comes with an extremely smoot...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Kurzweil RE-220 shares the same pedigree and sound engine as the outstanding PC2 Performance Controller. The RE-220 comes with an extremely smooth fully weighted, graded hammer action and independent DSP for reverb and effects.
- Fully Weighted, Graded Hammer Action
- Employing a new 4-zone graded hammer action keybed, the RE-220 is designed to simulate the feel of a real acoustic piano. With 7 levels of velocity sensitive adjustment, the performer can tailor how the dynamics of the sounds respond to key velocity.
- Preset Sounds
- The RE-220 boasts 37 incredible sounds, including our acclaimed Triple-Strike Stereo Grand Piano, our new lush Stereo Strings, multi-strike Classic Electric Pianos (both Fender Rhodes(TM) and Wurlitzer(TM)), FM Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Brass Sections, Organs, Pads, Mallets, Guitars, Basses, Drums, Percussion, and Voices (featuring Kurzweil's outstanding Take 6 vocal samples).
- Three Pedals
- The RE-220 is equipped with 3 dynamically programmed pedals which enhance one's musical expression. Individually tailored to each onboard sound, the pedal functions change to suit the characteristics of the selected instrument, enabling truly expressive performance.
- Sound Layering And Left Split
- All sounds within the RE-220 (except the bass guitar) are readily layered to create a more luxurious sound. The volume balance of layered sounds is also easily adjusted. In addition, the left split function (which divides the keyboard into two separate parts, each with its own instrument) allows one performer to sound like two or enables two performers to play duets.
- Reverb and Effects
- For a heightened sense of sonic realism, the RE-220 provides you with two independent types of digital signal processing: Reverb (Room, Stage & Hall simulations) and Effects (Chorus & Flange). Each sound within the RE-220 can have its own unique combination of these, configurable to taste.
- Built-In 2-Track Recorder
- The RE-220 Recorder offers two Song memories comprised of two tracks each. One of the biggest advantages in the RE-220 recorder is that not only does it record your individual solo performances, but it also records any layered and split sound combinations together into each track and even remembers real-time sound changes. As a result, the recorder can actually record and play back up to 6 simultaneous parts.
- MIDI Implementation
- The RE-220 is a full 16 channel multi-timbral device. Built-in MIDI In/Out ports provide a convenient means of connecting to external MIDI devices, such as a computer sequencer, where all 16 channels can be accessed independently. In addition, the RE-220 supports MIDI system exclusive dumps for back-up and restore of song data and global settings.
- Self-Powered Sound System
- The RE-220 has is its own custom 60-watt power amplifier and matched two-way, high efficiency speaker sound system, featuring new dual 6.5" low end drivers, which are optimized for the RE-220 cabinetry. Front panel bass and treble tone controls allow for user preference. Built-in free voltage power supply just plugs in with no voltage selection required.
RE-220 Digital Piano
- Keyboard: 88-Note weighted, 4-zone graded hammer
Keyboard Sensitivity: 7 levels of adjustment
Display: 3-digit, 7 segment LED
Multi-timbral Parts: 16
Sound Layering: yes (with layer volume balance)
Split Keyboard: yes (customizable split)
Transpose: +/- 12 semitones
Tuning: +/- 100 cents
Intonation Tables: 6 (Equal, Classic Just, Just flat 7th, Pythagorean, Mean Tone, Werkmeister)
Reverb/Effects: Room, Hall, Stage Reverbs,
Chorus and Flange effects
EQ: Bass & Treble Tone controls
Recorder: 2 Songs, 2-Track
(with metronome & tap tempo)
Pedals: 3 Dynamically Switched
Amplification: 60 Watts (2x30 W RMS per channel)
Speakers: 4 total (2- 2" tweeters & 2- 6.5" woofers)
Headphone Outputs: 2 (1/4" stereo)
Aux Line In: 1 (1/4" TRS/stereo)
Aux Line Out: 1 (1/4" TRS/stereo)
Cabinet Finish: Simulated Rosewood
Height: 35" / 89 cm
Depth: 19.7" / 50 cm
Length: 54.3" / 138 cm
Weight: 125 lb. / 57 Kg
Power: Free Voltage Power Supply
100-240VAC (+/- 10%)
25W nominal, 100W max