- Product H73293
Suzuki Mini-Grande Digital Piano
- Write a Review
The Suzuki MG-350 Mini-Grande Digital Piano offers beauty and enjoyment for the entire family. Traditional features, an elegant hand-rubbed lacquer f...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Suzuki MG-350 Mini-Grande Digital Piano offers beauty and enjoyment for the entire family. Traditional features, an elegant hand-rubbed lacquer finish along with perfect proportions allows this Mini-Grade to look at home in any size or style room. Powerful and technically advanced the MG-350 never requires tuning and provides danced balanced graded hammer action to supply true Grand Piano touch and feel. The possible combinations are astounding with 128 realistic stereo and 3D instrument voices, rhythms, and recording features. 100 professionally arranged accompaniment styles are among the multitude of auto-accompaniment features.The on-board 5-track recorder lets you compose, save, and play back your own songs or performances using Secure Digital Drive (SD Memory Card). Play music disks and sing along to the lyrics on the pianos display panel. The Suzuki MG-350 Mini-Grande includes: a matching bench, SD card with demo songs, lesson book, play-along songbook for the 50 built-in songs, polish and polishing cloth to maintain the finish of your instrument. Hundreds of pre-recorded music disks can be purchased separately to enhance your enjoyment of the Mini-Grande Digital Piano.
A grand piano designed to fit any room, and entertain any member of the family.
- Elegant hand-rubbed lacquer grand piano fits any sized room
- Feature-packed entertainment center is fun for the whole family
- Play hundreds of optional music disks - jazz, pop, classical, rock, country, and more
- Karaoke sing-along feature displays lyrics on piano or your TV - microphone included
- Compose and store your own songs with built-in 5-track recorder
- Build-in music teacher with verbal and screen grading
- Choose from 128 instrument voices including stereo grand piano and 100 accompaniment styles
- Advanced graded hammer action keyboard has authentic acoustic piano touch and feel - teacher recommended
- Concert hall sound system has 120W of power and 6 high-performance speakers
- Interface your computer with on-board MIDI and USB ports
- SD memory card plays pre-recorded music and records practice sessions
- Built-in music teacher with verbal and screen grading
- High-gloss black inner board
- Never needs tuning
- Practice in private with headphones (sold separately)
- Matching duet-style bench with storage
- Play-along songbook for 50 built-in songs
- Demonstration songs included on SD memory card
- Owner's manual
- Lesson book
- Polish and polish cloth
From karaoke to beautiful grand piano tones, the MG-350 has it all. Order today!
Mini-Grande Digital Piano
- Keyboard: 88-key, advanced balanced hammer action, velocity sensitive
Sound source: 3D and stereo deluxe instrument samples
Polyphony: 64-note polyphony
Preset tones: 128 GM (General MIDI Voices)
Function: Tune, Transpose, MIDI Functions, Demo, Chorus (8 types), Reverb (8 types), Song (left hand & right hand), Layer, Split, Upper, Lower, Arpeggio, One Touch, Auto Bass Chord (Fingered Single, Fingered, Piano Mode), Harmony (Duet, Arpeggio, Repeat), Synchro, Fill In 1, Fill in 2, Intro/Ending, Touch Control, 36 Registration Memories (6 banks of 6 registration keys), Local
Rhythm Styles: 100 Styles with Variations, Tempo Range 40 to 240
Controls: Mic Volume, Mic Echo, Master Volume, Accompaniment Volume, Bass & Treble EQ Controls, Cursor, Data Wheel, Tempo (+,-)
Touch Control: Soft, Normal, Hard, Fixed
Master Tuning: +/“ 50 Cents
Digital Effects: Digital Reverb (Room 1-3, Hall 1-2, Plate, Delay, Planning) Chorus 1-4 (Feedback, Flanger, Short Delay, FB Delay)
Metronome/Rhythm: Tempo Range 40 to 240
Power Output: 60W x 2
Recorder: 5 track, Direct Save/Load to SD (Secure Digital) Card with SMF Format, Delete Track, Begin Mark and End Mark In/Out, Lyric Display (Song)
Pedals Soft, Sustain, Function Programmable
Speakers: 6 Speaker, Stereo Sound Delivery System
Connections: Mic Input, Headphone Jack, Audio In, Audio Out, A/C In, MIDI In/Out, USB Port
Display: Dot Matrix LCD, Access and Menu Screens, Cursor, Value (+,-) and Escape
Finish: Black High Gloss
Dimensions (WxHxD): 56.5" x 36" x 39"
Weight: 225 lb.