- Product H68340
Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Adjustable Mini-Humbucker
- Write a Review
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Adjustable Mini-Humbuckers pack huge tone. These pickups fit into the P-90 soapbar cover-style mounting ring and have...Read More
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Adjustable Mini-Humbuckers pack huge tone. These pickups fit into the P-90 soapbar cover-style mounting ring and have adjustable pole pieces.
To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup.
Vintage craftsmanship, mini-size, huge tone.
- length: 2.577"
- max height with leg: .842"
- mounting ring width: .1365"
- mounting ring length: 3.365"
- mounting ring max height: .631"
- minimal height: n/a
- adjustable pole piece length: .750"
- height adj. screw height: 3/8" round-head slotted ms
- magnet calibration: S-adj. side
- magnet gauss: 15/20 gauss
- DC Ohms: 6.7K neck, 8.1K bridge
- inductance: 3.22 henries neck, 4.37 henries bridge
Add new vintage tone to your axe. Order today.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer