- #H68346 000002000 H68346000002000
Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird
- Write a Review
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a cross between a single coil and a humbucker. This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without ...Read More
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a cross between a single coil and a humbucker. This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces. Just like a vintage Firebird guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds amazing.
To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup.
A brilliant cross between single coil and humbucker.
- length: 2.577"
- max height with leg: n/a
- mounting ring width: n/a
- mounting ring length: n/a
- mounting ring max height: n/a
- minimal height: n/a
- adjustable pole piece length: n/a
- height adj. screw height: 3/8" round-head slotted ms
- magnet calibration: N/S
- magnet gauss: 20-25 gauss
- DC Ohms: 6.7K neck, 8.2K bridge
- inductance: 2.82 henries neck, 3.75 henries bridge
Add new vintage tone to your axe. Order today.