As effective for basses as for guitars.
Untether your hard-earned guitar tone with Sennheiser's ew 172 G3 wireless instrument system. The system's cable emulator feature allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable. Another great feature for guitarists is the built-in instrument tuner—right on the display. The wireless mic system's built-in 5-band EQ allows you to fine-tune your sound even further. Bass players in particular will be pleased with the enhanced frequency response; it starts at a thundering 25 Hz, which is especially effective for 5-string bass guitars—just plug in and play.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode, and guitar tuner
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Untangle yourself from your cables and go wireless—order the ew 172 G3 system now.