- J00687 000001000 J00687000001000
Cremona SV-800 Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
The Cremona SV-800 is a new violin that is fit for the professional artist but priced for the energetic student. Select flamed maple and close-graine...Read More
The Cremona SV-800 is a new violin that is fit for the professional artist but priced for the energetic student. Select flamed maple and close-grained spruce glow under an antique finish, and the tone resembles that of a fine old masterpiece. Fitted with genuine Thomastik Dominant strings, this outfit comes complete with a genuine horsehair bow, a hardshell case and violin care products. The top of the Cremona line, the SV-800 features select, aged woods, and a handsome finish with very little restrictive property on the top, allowing the select wood to vibrate and generate a rich and satisfying timbre. It possesses a tremendous dynamic range and it plays like a dream. The SV-800 is a viable instrument for the professional and a welcome treat for the student. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
Pro quality instrument priced within reach.
- Top: Aged solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Premium figured solid maple
- Neck: Solid figured maple, unfinished in playing area
- Fingerboard: Premium ebony
- Fittings: Hill-style premium Boxwood pegs, premium ebony nut and saddle
- Tailpiece: Hill-style finest Boxwood with E fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Guarneri-style Boxwood
- Bridge: Finest Aubert aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid wood
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Finish: Aged old-style orange varnish
- Bow: Pernambuco with horsehair
- Case: Lightweight oblong rigid foam with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4
Order today and play an instrument that would be welcome on professional stages.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cremona SV-800 Series Violin Outfit:
I was recently at Washington Music and was given a chance to play the new prototype SV-500 and SV-800 violins from Saga. The 800 is absolutely stunning. It looks, plays, and sounds like violins I have played in the $1500-$2000 range. It has a very attractive aged finish giving it the appearance of an expensive vintage instrument. And it has a powerful, rich, full tone. Nice to see they come with Dominant strings too!
- Was this a gift?: