- J37588 000000000 J37588000000000
Ableton Push 2 Software Controller with Live 9.7 Standard
- Write a Review
While the Push 2 is the perfect extension for any music making environment, where this versatile production controller really shines is its symbiotic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Seamless hardware and software integration for a hands-on and expressive music-making experience.
While the Push 2 is the perfect extension for any music making environment, where this versatile production controller really shines is its symbiotic relationship with Ableton's Live music production and performance software, which is what makes this bundle the perfect powerhouse combination. Push 2 puts all of the music-making features right at your fingertips, while Live 9 provides the brains for the entire operation, giving you immediate access to developing musical ideas and turning them into finished songs. This Ableton package gets you both controller and software together with one purchase, so you can get right to it.
Push 2 Software Controller
Push is an instrument that puts everything you need to make music in one place—at your fingertips. Making music is hard. To stay in the flow, you need to be able to capture your ideas quickly, and you need technology to stay out of the way. Computers make it possible for one person to create whole worlds of sound. But instruments are where inspiration comes from. Push gives you the best of everything. It’s a powerful, expressive instrument that gives you hands-on control of an unlimited palette of sounds, without needing to look at a computer. Play or program beats, melodies, and harmonies with Push’s 64 pads. When playing drums, Push’s grid of 64 pads is divided into three sections, allowing you to play in real time, step sequence, and adjust the length of your loop, all at the same time.
Live 9.7 Standard
Live is software for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and even taking them onto the stage. With two views – the classic Arrangement View, where musical ideas are laid out along a timeline, and the unique Session View, where you can improvise and quickly experiment with musical ideas – Live is a fast, fun, intuitive way to make music. Advanced warping features mean you can change the tempo and timing of any audio, in real time, without stopping the music. And since the software handles keeping everything in time, it’s the perfect program for taking your music out of the studio and onto the stage either as a solo or band performance. Live provides all the tools and effects you need to get your mix or master sounding great, and comes with an array of software instruments and sounds so you can start making music right out of the box.
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- Slice, play and manipulate samples
- Launch clips from the pads for jamming, live performance or arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers a unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Large multicolor display that adapts to show what you need
- 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 Send and Return tracks
- 256 mono audio input channels
- 256 mono audio output channels
- Complex warp modes
- Audio to MIDI
Great controller and software that operate seamlessly together. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.