- Write a Review
Advanced USB MIDI pad/keyboard controller.
Feel the expression of playing on full-sized, semi-weighted keys, but in a compact sized controller that will easily integrate into any desktop production setup. Introducing the VI49 Keyboard Controller with 25 full-sized, square-front keys, 16 LED backlit touchpads with velocity and pressure sensitivity, 8 assignable knobs and 24 assignable buttons, pitch and mod wheels with expressive control and seamless visual feedback from the illuminated buttons and knobs. The VI25 has everything you need to produce, perform and create music.
The VI Series adds semi-weighted keys and aftertouch to the V series line of controllers. This layout provides intensive command over the clip trigger workflow of top DAW and compositional software. The internal clock offers drum roll, tempo, and sync capabilities. An optional power supply and a standard MIDI output allow for stand-alone use.
25 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
16 multi-color RGB backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
Designed for hands-on control of your DAW as well as plug-ins and instruments
8 assignable knobs; 24 assignable buttons
Pitch & Mod wheels deliver expressive, creative control
Seamless visual feedback; LCD screen and illuminated buttons/knobs
Single USB cable provides both power and MIDI data
Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition & MIDI editor software
Add expression to your virtual instruments. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.