- J42408 000001000 J42408000001000
Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer RED Edition
- Write a Review
Arturia Synth Brutes are known for their distinctive, attention-getting sounds. The Brute family of instruments started a new trend in synthesizers a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Analog monster in RED.
Arturia Synth Brutes are known for their distinctive, attention-getting sounds. The Brute family of instruments started a new trend in synthesizers and is among the best selling analog synthesizers of the decade. Arturia is proud to present the special edition MicroBrute color that looks like the Brutes sound. RED!
The little brother of the award winning modern classic MiniBrute, the MicroBrute is smaller in size but retains the pure analog sound and the famed Steiner-Parker filter as well as Arturia's multiple wave oscillator with wave-shapers. No shortcuts were taken in making sure that the MicroBrute sound stands up to any analog synth on the market.
Step sequencer: Arturia has added a new step sequencer for generating patterns. This easy-to-us step sequencer is reminiscent of sequencers found on the Sequential Circuits Pro One as well as the rare and classic Oberheim DS-2a.
Updated Sub-oscillator: The new sub-oscillator allows for adding an octave down as well as the ability to mix in a 5th up harmonic. This allows this single oscillator synth to sound like a monster with multiple oscillators.
Mod Matrix: The Mod Matrix patchbay allows you to route 3 modulation sources, ENV, LFO and Keyboard CV (on the rear panel) to any of 6 modulation destinations. This semi modular capability allows for many sound-making capabilities.
To conclude, the MicroBrute is the smallest and most powerful analog synth on the market and it promises to set a new standard for analog synth sound and price.
- Same oscillator design as MiniBrute
- Ultrasaw, Pulse width, Metalizer wave-shapers
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter: High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass modes
- Brute factor
- Sync to external MIDI clock
- LFO with 3 waveforms: Saw, Tri, Square
- Step sequencer with 8 memory locations
- ADSR Envelope
- Audio input for external signal processing
- 25 minikey keyboard
- CV/Gate I/O
Order today. A big synth sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.