- Write a Review
49-key keyboard controller with motorized faders and touch-sensitive pads.
The MOTÖR 49 master keyboard controller allows you to take total command over your virtual instruments and DAW. Featuring amazingly-smooth action, motorized faders and touch-sensitive pads, the MOTÖR 49 provides an unparalleled level of control for the ultimate creative expression. The 49 semi-weighted full-sized keys, 60 mm faders and backlit drums give you hands-on control over all the parameters of your favorite DAW. An incredible hardware-based arpeggiator enables you to instantly add arpeggios to software and hardware synths and create complex arrangements on the fly.
MOTÖR 49’s endless rotary encoders provide immediate feedback about your software, plus the convenient, backlit transport section puts all playback and record functions right at your fingertips. You get fast, easy-to-read information at-a-glance, thanks to MOTÖR 49’s spacious, backlit LCD screen. There's also an amazing controller loaded with a variety of extremely-useful presets, so you can start creating quickly, without mapping or instant recall. Ready to go right out of the box, just connect to your computer and download the free audio recording, editing and podcasting software at behringer.com, which comes with 150 instruments and effects plug-ins. MOTÖR 49 is the fast and easy way to get you back “in-touch” with every element of your creativity.
An Awesome and Illuminating Experience
The keyboard features 49 expressive, full-sized keys with velocity and aftertouch to deliver a superior feel. You’ll like the weighted feel of the large keys. And after you strike one of the keys, it responds in ways that will please the most seasoned musician. Aftertouch will imbue your sound with variations of pitch, volume, modulation or color – whatever parameters you choose. Whether you have a heavy, or soft playing style, MOTÖR 49 always responds to your touch.
Faders that Dance with Your Music
The days of keyboard players setting up a separate MIDI fader controller are finally over – a new day of empowerment and ease-of-use has dawned, thanks to MOTÖR 49’s nine motorized 60 mm touch-sensitive faders. Now you get the very same technology found in Behringer's award-winning X32 digital mixing console to give you the ultimate control over your DAW mixer, soft synths or effect units.
Dedicated Drum Pads and Illuminated Rotary Encoders
Much like MOTÖR 49’s keyboard, the back-lit drum pads are velocity and pressure sensitive, letting you take your drum performance and sample or loop triggering to the next level. Sequence beats, or fire off your favorite sample or effect and save your keyboard for more expressive play. When switching between plug-ins, MOTÖR 49’s rotary encoders automatically, and visually let you know where plug-in parameters are set. The 8 ultra-precise, brightly, illuminated encoders and LED collars provide a clear and instant overview of all software parameters at all times – allowing you to stay in the creative moment.
- Nine semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity and after-touch
- Nine motorized 60 mm touch-sensitive faders
- Eight backlit drum pads with velocity and pressure-sensitivity
- Standard MIDI and Mackie Control* emulation modes
- Hardware-based arpeggiator
- Ultra-precise, illuminated endless rotary encoders with LED rings
- Backlit transport section for direct access to your DAW record/play engine
- Quick individual bank select for faders, encoders and pads
- Large backlit LCD screen for optimal overview, easy editing and quick status check
- Flexible communication via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru – including merge functionality
- Plug and play with Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher operating systems
- Free software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.