- Product 702543
Behringer U-Control UMX25 25-Key USB-MIDI Controller Keyboard
- Write a Review
The Behringer U-CONTROL UMX25 is an ultra-compact master keyboard packed with superlatives: it features 25 full size, velocity-sensitive keys, 10 pro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful and amazingly affordable controller.
The Behringer U-CONTROL UMX25 is an ultra-compact master keyboard packed with superlatives: it features 25 full size, velocity-sensitive keys, 10 programmable MIDI controllers plus 8 user-set buttons, and more. 50 virtual instruments allow you to rock straight out of the box. Hit the keys of a grand piano or take off with breathtaking synths and sound samplers., plus you can download more free instruments from Behringer.
Plug and play your software instruments or MP3 tracks and run them straight into your sound system with the included USB/audio interface. Or simply record your stereo tracks on your Windows or Mac PC to compose and record with Ableton Live Lite 4 Behringer Edition. The USB MIDI controller keyboard is the perfect solution that allows you to compose, record and remix your musical ideas, jam with sounds or phrases, and record your songs on the fly.
- Provides 50 virtual instruments
- Download more free plug-ins and host software from www.behringer.com
- Velocity-sensitive USB MIDI keyboard featuring 25 full-size keys
- Unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/audio interface for connecting to your computer for recording and playback
- Powerful DAW software Ableton Live Lite 4 Behringer Edition included
- Plug and play with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port
- Full 128 tone range via an octave shift function
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB bus, batteries, or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
One can lift out the keybed by loosening four screws. The keybed is the spring and fulcrum design not the flexing plastic used on some budget line controllers such as the early Kaysound MK4902. I'd prefer that the pitch wheel could be reoriented for side to side motion instead of push and pull and also perhaps a threaded center so a small post could be attached to emulate the Roland paddle side to side configuration so one could do fun house organ pitch or bass shudders with just a flick of the finger.