- Product 700924
Casio AP-500 88-Note Weighted-Action Cabinet Piano
- Write a Review
The Casio AP-500 offers the sound and feel of a grand piano. It combines quality, style and technology in a beautifully crafted traditional cabinet. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The sound and feel of a grand piano.
The Casio AP-500 offers the sound and feel of a grand piano. It combines quality, style and technology in a beautifully crafted traditional cabinet. The AP-500- includes 88-full-size, weighted and graded keys, Casio exclusive AIF sound source, which produces 128-note polyphony so no sounds will be lost. The keyboard includes two powerful 30W speakers, song memory, SD card slot and USB for connection to the internet.
The Casio exclusive AIF (Acoustic & Intelligent Filtering System) sound source delivers all the sound quality and playability of a fine grand piano. High-precision stereo sampling of a grand piano combines with an original new filter system to produce sounds that modulate naturally from the moment a key is pressed until the note decays. The Casio AP-500 piano has a Tri-element system uses three different waveforms of each note which makes it possible to produce realistic sounds in response to different key pressures. In addition, an original AIF Sound Source system communicates each delicate nuance to the sound source so everything from pianissimos to fortissimos is reproduced with the same richness of expression as an acoustic grand.
- Advanced Casio exclusive AIF sound chip
- 128 polyphony- Notes reverberate naturally without being cut off during high-speed passages and pieces that require intensive damper pedal operations. It also provides plenty of playability for four-hand duets as well.
- Tri-element for piano tones - Three separate samples of a grand piano are employed for strong, light, and medium keyboard pressure. The result is an amazing range of expression for a digital piano.
- Acoustic resonance - An acoustic resonance system reproduces the resonant effect of a grand piano damper pedal for more realistic piano performances
- 2-way speaker system -4-speaker 2-way sound system for crear, rich, powerful output
- Powerful 30W + 30W Sound System
- LED display
- SMF tunes are easily extended by USB/SD card - You can store up to 10 songs you have downloaded with your computer as songs 61 through 70 of the Music Library and practice along with them as they play, just as you do with the built-in songs. You also can use the CASIO SMF conversion software (SMF Converter) to convert SMF data files you have purchased or created, and transfer them to the digital piano's Music Library.
- Lesson function - You can turn off the left hand part or right part during playback of a Music Library tune, and play along with the remaining part.
- Song sequencer
- MIDI 16-channel multi-timbral - This music data exchange standard for hardware and software makes it possible to interconnect General MIDI devices, even if they are of different brands.
- 5 songs and x two track song memory
AP-500 88-Note Weighted-Action Cabinet Piano
- Keyboard: 88 Key Piano Keyboard with Touch Response
Maximum Polyphony: 128 Notes
Tones: 164 (with Layer and Split)
Effects: DSP, Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 Types), Acoustic Resonance, Brillance (-3 to -1, 1 to 3)
Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Tempo Range: 20 to 255
Number of Songs: 74 Songs (All-song repeat play)
Number of Songs: 60
User Songs: Up to 10 (Up to approximately 3.1MB; Up to approximately 318 KB per song) Based on 1KB = 1024 Bytes, 1MB = 10242 bytes
Song Volume: Adjustable
Part On/Off: L, R
Functions: Real-time recording, playback
Number of Songs: 5
Number of Tracks: 2
Capacity: Approximately 50,000 notes total (Up to approximately 10,000 notes per song)
Recorded Data Protection: Built-in flash memory
Pedals: Damper, soft, sostenuto
Touch Select: 3 types, Off
Transpose: 1 octave (-6 to 0 to 5)
Tuning: A4 = 440.0 Hz ±50 cents (variable)
MIDI: 16-channel multi-timbre receive
SD Memory Card
SD Memory Card Slot
Supported SD Memory Cards: Up to 1GB (Larger capacity cards not supported.)
Functions: SMF playback, data storage, data recall, card format
Phones jack: Stereo standard jacks x 2
MIDI: Thru/Out/In Terminals
Line In R, L/MONO jacks: Standard jacks x 2, Input impedance 7.0K?, Input Voltage 290mV (RMS)
Line Out: R, L/MONO jacks: Standard jacks x 2, Output impedance 1.1K?, Output Voltage 2.3V (RMS) MAX
USB Port :Type B
Speakers: 6.29" x 2 + 1.96" x 2 (Output 30W + 30W)
Power requirements: 120V (power cord is hardwired to the digital piano
Power Consumption: 78W
Dimensions (W x D x H): Digital piano and stand: 54-7/16" x 18-10/16" x 34-7/16" (138.1 x 47.3 x 87.4 cm)
Weight (piano and stand): 116.8 lbs (53 kg)