- Product 500587
Casio CTK-4000 61-Key Portable Keyboard
- Write a Review
The Casio CTK-4000 is an affordable instrument with a 61-Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard with 570 total onboard Tones, 180 Rhythms, and Reve...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The right mix of features and options to make you an accomplished keyboard player.
The Casio CTK-4000 is an affordable instrument with a 61-Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard with 570 total onboard Tones, 180 Rhythms, and Reverb plus Chorus Digital Effects. Packed with great features such as Casio's famous Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for an MP3 player and a USB port for MIDI. All this makes CTK-4000 more realistic and expressive than ever before at this price range.
Runs on 6 "D" batteries (not included) or optional AD-5 AC power supply (see item # 703407).
- 61 standard-size keys
- Touch response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
- Built-in tones: 570
- Sampling tones: Up to 8 (Melody Sampling: 5, Drum Sampling: 3), Up to 10 seconds
- Functions: Layer, Split
- Digital Effects:
- 10 Reverbs, 5 Choruses
- Step-up lesson: 4 (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto)
- Lesson Part: L, R, LR
- Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Song Bank:
- Built-in Songs: 152
- User Songs: Up to 10
- Music Challenge:
- 20 notes
- Auto Accompaniment
- Built-in Rhythms: 180
- User Rhythms: Up to 10 (Accompaniment Edit)
- Chords: Fingered 1/2/3, CASIO Chord, Full Range Chord
- Rhythm Controller: Accomp ON/OFF, Start/Stop, Synchro/Ending, Variation/Fill-in, Normal/Fill-in, Intro
- 32 (4 setups x 8 banks)
- Realtime Recording, Playback
- Keyboard Play: 5 Songs, 6 Tracks
- Playing Along with built-in Songs:1 song (L, R, LR)
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 12,000 notes (total for 6 songs)
- Beats per Measure: 0, 2 to 6
- Tempo Range: 30 to 255
- Other Functions
- Transpose: +/-1 Octaves (12 semitones)
- Octave ShiftUpper/ Lower +/-2 Octoves
- Tuning: A4 = approx. 440 Hz +/-100 cents
- Scale Tuning: Preset Scales
- Music Preset:305
- One Touch Preset: 180
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 90 types
- 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- Musical Information Function:Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names; staff notation, fingering, pedal operation tempo, measure, and beat number, chord name, etc.
- USB Port: Type B
- Sustain/Assignable Jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop)
- Phones/Output Jack: Stereo standard jack, Output Impedance: 200?, Output Voltage: 4.5V (RMS) Max.
- Audio In Jack: Stereo mini jack, Input Impedance: 9K?, Input Sensitivity: 200mV
- Power Jack
- 9V DC
- Power Supply
- Batteries: 6 D-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life:Approximately 5 hours continuous operation on zinc-carbon batteries
- AC Adaptor: AD-5 (Optional)
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes after last key operation (Operates during battery use only)
- Speaker Output
- 12cm x 2
- Output: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Power Consumption
CTK-4000 61-Key Portable Keyboard
37-7/16" x 14-13/16" x 5-1/8"
Approximately 10.1lb. (without batteries)
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Being a drummer all my life, and now I decided to learn to play piano. I shopped around, and found this product to be user friendly, great sounds, even the percussion sounds are really good. Nice effects, and being able to use either the USB, or 1/4", makes very easy to incorporate a computer of other external recording equipment. As a novice player, I recommend this keyboard highly. Not just because it's affordable, because it does everything you want it to do at this level.
I got the CTK-4000 to help me brush up my piano skills and found that the device is worth the money I paid and then some. The 6-track recording function is great for putting together new ideas but be sure you download the management software so you can dump it to your PC or else the song will be lost when you unplug the power.Great sounds and decent beats make this a nice song writing tool but I'm not sure if its stage worthy.The built in lessons drill you on one hand then the other, then both. Great for getting your chops back after being away from the keys for years.I suggest getting the bonus pack too which has power pack, sustain pedal and a couple other goodies for ya.
This keyboard is ok. It is not the best but for the money you cant beat it. It is good for any genre. The string sounds and choir sounds are amazing!I would recomend it for a person tight on cash