- Product 706035
Casio CTK593 61-Key Portable Keyboard
- Write a Review
It gives you 61 full-size keys to play on, 12-note polyphony, 100 sounds, 100 accompaniment rhythm patterns, a host of learning features including ch...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful, affordable, portable keyboard with sing-along function.
It gives you 61 full-size keys to play on, 12-note polyphony, 100 sounds, 100 accompaniment rhythm patterns, a host of learning features including chord fingerings, 100 songs with LH/RH on/off control, and a mic input with volume control so you can sing along while you play. It also features a sustain pedal jack, transpose and tuning control, MIDI in/out jack, built-in speakers, and a headphone jack so you can play silently.
- 61 full-size keys
- 12-note polyphony
- 100 sounds
- 100 accompaniment rhythm patterns
- 100 songs with LH/RH on/off control
- Mic input with volume control
- Sustain pedal jack
- Transpose and tuning control
- MIDI in/out jack (ch. 1-4, drums ch. 10)
- Built-in speakers
- Headphone jack for silent playing
- Music information system displays selections and status of Tone, Rhythm, Song, Volume, and Tempo
- On-screen keyboard, music staff and finger icons display notes, chords played, and metronome icon indicates the beat
- Chord book function gives notes and fingerings for 15 different chord types in every key
- Operates on AA batteries or optional AD-5 AC adapter
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
this keyboard is cheap, plastic keys and all plastic plasticity, but it was inexpensive adn i needed a keyboard that i could simply practice inversions adn chords and scales with, if your looking for a synth to experiment with, dont buy this, but if you have little money adn need a keyboard buty it cuz its cheap and it serves its purpous.
I'd rather buy a cheap keyboard than play this sorry Casio again.
A fantastic keyboard. While it doesn't have as many effects as some larger ones, it has everything it needs, and also some great learning programs built in. I would highly recommend it, especially for the price.
A great beginning keyboard. It has enough features to wet the appetite without breaking the piggy bank. It is especially suited for the young who want to experiment with the idea of pursuing music.
I own this model, and the volume is weak for the speaker size, could be louder. Also, the sustainis looping, it does not ring out.