- Product 701824
Casio LK-200S Keyboard with Illuminating Keys
- Write a Review
Casio's LK-200S Keyboard has been designed to provide a fun way to learn how to play. The keys light up as you play, or can be used to guide you thro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Casio's LK-200S Keyboard has been designed to provide a fun way to learn how to play. The keys light up as you play, or can be used to guide you through the melody of a pre-programmed song. 61 Full-Size Illuminated keys, 32 -note polyphony, 264 tones, 120 rhythms, 100 tunes, Microphone jack with volume control for sing along, LCD display, 3 step lesson system with scoring, MIDI, USB port and SD card slot.
In addition to a Keyboard and a 3-step lesson system the LK-200S incorporates stereo, USB and an SD Card Slot to take a beginner to the next level. General MIDI makes it possible to communicate with other MIDI devices regardless of the brand. It also moves you up to Digital Effects (4 reverb and 4 chorus).
3-Step Lesson System
The 3-Step Lesson System lets you practice at your own pace. The keyboard automatically grades your performances, so you can trace your progress as you improve.
3-Step Lesson System: Use any of the keyboard's built-in tunes or SMF data from a memory card and learn to play as the keyboard keys light to teach you the correct notes. Step 1 - First practice the timing of the notes. Step 2 - Play along at your own pace. Soon you will be ready for step three, where you play along at normal speed.
Evaluation System: The keyboard can be configured to rate your performance during the Step 3 lesson by assigning points.
- Rhythm Patterns : 120
- Chords: 2 fingering methods (CASIO CHORD, FINGERED)
- Rhythm Controller: START/STOP, INTRO, NORMAL/FILL-IN, VARIATION/FILL-IN, SYNCHRO/ENDING
- 3-Step Lesson: 3 lessons (Step 1, 2, 3)
- Playback: Repeat play on a single tune
- Lesson Part: Left hand, right hand, both hands
- Evaluation Mode: Scoring
- Voice Fingering Guide: On/Off
- Number of Tunes: 100 (Song Bank: 65, Piano Bank 35)
- Controllers: PLAY/STOP, PAUSE, FF, REW, REPEAT
- User Songs: Number of Songs: Up to 10 download songs
- Capacity: Approximately 320 KB*
- *Calculated based on 1 KB = 1024 bytes
- Metronome: On/Off
- Beat Specifications: 0, 2 to 6
- Tempo: Variable (226 steps, notes = 30 to 255)
- Transpose: 25 steps (-12 semitones to + 12 semitones)
- Tuning: 101 steps (A4 = approximately 440Hz +/-50Cents)
- Supported Memory Cards: SD memory cards, optional Casio song data cards*
- *May not be available in some geographic areas
- Supported SD Cards: 1 GB or less (Cards with capacity greater than 1 GB are not supported)
- Maximum Number of Importable Songs: Up to 1,000
- Supported Data: SMF Format 0, CASIO Original Format CM2
- Sustain/Assignable Jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop)
- Phones/Output Jack: Stereo standard jack
- Output Impedance: 78ohms
- Output Voltage: 4.5V (RMS) MAX
- Microphone In: Standard jack (with microphone volume knob)
- Input impedance: 2K ohms
- Input sensitivity: 10mV
- USB port
- SD Card Slot
- Power Jack: 9V DC
- Speaker Output : 2.0W + 2.0W
- Power Consumption: 9V...7.7W
- Dimensions: 37-1/4" x 14-11/16" x 5-5/16"
- Weight: Approximately 10.4 lbs