- Product J44185
CME 25 Key Mobile Keyboard Controller
- Write a Review
At just over a half-inch high and weighing 1.3 lb., it is lighter than an iPad and small enough to slip into any kind of travel bag or suitcase. It i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unprecedented size and power.
At just over a half-inch high and weighing 1.3 lb., it is lighter than an iPad and small enough to slip into any kind of travel bag or suitcase. It is powered and upgradable via a single USB cable, which is included. It features 25 full size keys, velocity sensitivity and polyphonic aftertouch along with Octave Change, Pitch Bend, Modulation, and Sustain function buttons.
When you’ve made a commitment to Xkey, Xkey makes a commitment to you. Benefit from upcoming new features by upgrading your Xkey online. Constant updates means constant cutting edge performance.
- Number of keys:25
- Action:Synth action
- Key size:Full
- Velocity sensitive:Yes
- Key type:Piano
- USB MIDI:Yes
- 5-Pin MIDI:Not applicable
- Sustain input:Onboard button
- Expression input:Onboard button
- iOS compatibility:Not applicable
- Audio I/O:Not applicable
- Other:Not applicable
- Drum pads:0
- Pitch wheel:Onboard button
- Mod wheel:Onboard button
- DAW transport:No
- Onboard Features
- Edit mode:No
- Auto mapping:Yes
- Number of presets:None
- Bundled Software:None
- Arpeggiator:Not applicable
- Weight:1.3 lb.
Unprecedented light weight and power. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.