Designed by musicians, for musicians
Undoubtedly the most attractive looking UF keyboard so far, the Classic series has an all-black finish, with the end pieces finished in tough black shellac - just like a traditional piano. The keybed frame is manufactured in iron to reduce the risk of twisting or distortion, and an aluminum upper casing in aluminum gives strength with minimal weight increase.
The UF 70 Classic is a 76-key semi-weighted action keyboard that has velocity sensitive keys with aftertouch. The UF 70 offers you plenty of opportunity for shaping your sound including 8 assignable control knobs with preset functions (Cutoff, Attack, Release, etc.), 9 assignable control faders with preset functions for volume options and drawbar for organs sounds, 6 assignable shortcut knobs, 6 sequencer remote buttons (Record, Play, Stop, Fast Rewind, etc.), plus panel pager and layer buttons, and data adjustment knobs. The CME UF 70 Classic also has a MIDI-out port, breath controller port, sustain and volume pedal jacks.
Multifunctional expansion board
NeoSynth is an Audio/MIDI expander. It provides high quality audio instruments and effects, and adds great sonic possibilities.
UF DP-1 digital piano module with 80-voice sound.
The Waldorf Nano Syn Card contains over 1000 classic Waldorf Micro Q synth sounds. It is the only product on the market that allows a controller keyboard to be turned into an audio sound card, a tone module, and a full-on synthesizer, complete with real-time control.
Professional after touch and breath control interface design and metallic panel
UF series master keyboard all use after touch and velocity sensitive keys, featuring the breath control interface and sit in a metallic body with cool silver color, at the first moment you touch UF keyboard, you will fall in love with it.
The UF Classic range is Class Compliant for both Windows (Windows 7, Vista and XP) and Mac (OS X).
The UF Classic series continues to up-hold CME’s policy of supplying high quality products at competitive prices. By listening to the feedback from their users, CME provides the features which their users want.
- 76-key semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface
- Over 20 user template, non-volatile memories
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff / Resonance / Attack / Release / PAN / Reverb / Chorus / Variation
- 9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds.
- LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel, keyboard split.
- 6 assignable shortcut knobs
- 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP, FAST REWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START, etc.
- Panel page and layer button, data adjustment knobs.
- 1 MIDI-out port
- Breath controller port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- USB MIDI port, Class-compliant for Win Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Power can be supplied via USB
- Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
- U-CTRL mode
- Optional multifunction expansion board (sold separately)
UF 70 Classic MIDI Controller Specifications:
- Dimension (W x D x H): 48.50” x 13.70” x 4.44” (1232 x 348 x 113 mm)
- Weight: 26.01 lb. (11.8 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CME UF 70 Classic MIDI Controller:
I'm a happy camper. It's a shame there aren't more reviews out there because it was a little unsettling for me to make this purchase without seeing a little real world feedback. I took the plunge and now that I have it in hand, I'm really glad bought it.
Got this bad boy for my hectic session and live performance work. So, it was rather important that the controller I use had a keybed with a decent range, wasn't too heavy, and had enough buttons, knobs, and faders so that I didn't have to be constantly switching back and forth with my MacBook Pro on stage. My new UF 70 Classic fits the bill nicely and had an added bonus which I didn't expect to be all that important until I tried it out, the ability to switch velocity curves and set the keyboard to a playing style that best fits the sound I'm playing!! And the manner in which the data dial lights up is way too cool. Working it makes me feel sometimes like I'm flying a Starship.
In a word, "Superb." It's a very sturdy unit with really nice and even sightlines and a high quality finish. Keyboard action is top notch and not spongy at all for my taste. It's action is very similar to any keyboard you'd find in any music store costing 10 times as much money.
If a lot of keys is important and you're not married to the hammer-weight action of an 88-key controller, this board is a great deal and a lot less expensive than one of those things. It's probably the only controller out there with true aftertouch and is Mac OS X class compliant; setup has been headache free for me.