- Product 702725
CME UF-80 88-Key Master Keyboard MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
The CME UF-80 88-Key Master Keyboard MIDI Controller brings together quality components with topnotch performance giving you professional control ove...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wireless MIDI control with 88 piano-style, hammer-action keys and aftertouch!
The CME UF-80 88-Key Master Keyboard MIDI Controller brings together quality components with topnotch performance giving you professional control over all your soft synths and synth modules. The shimmering silver-cast aluminum body is durable and sleek, offering a stylish housing for the 88 hammer-action, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch.
Like the other updated UF series MIDI controllers, the UF-80 has a built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface with error correction function, class-compliant USB, a redesigned control panel, shortcut function keys, and user template memory. All control components are freely assignable, the velocity curve has been increased, and aftertouch is now adjustable. The UF-80 also has scales and tuning control for Arabic and Asian music styles, as well as the U-CTRL music software auto-recognition system for instant control without templates or presets. The integrity of your performance is safeguarded by CME with increased continuous controller data density.
The UF-80 also has pitch and modulation wheels; 8 assignable knobs and 9 assignable sliders that also have preset functions; an LED display; and DAW transport controls. I/O includes a breath controller port, MIDI out, and USB port. The USB connection can works as a USB/MIDI port and supplies power for the controller.
The UF-80's best feature is hidden away under it's rugged aluminum case and beautiful 88-key board: its action. The smooth, consistent action feels absolutely perfect from C to C. It's modeled carefully after a real grand piano and eliminates the awkward on/off aftertouch found on most controllers.
- 88 keys hammer action weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff/Resonance/Attack/Release/PAN/Reverb/Chorus/Tempo
- 9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds.
- LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel, keyboard split and 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP, FAST REWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START, etc.
- Breath controller port
- 1 MIDI out port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- USB MIDI port, Power can be supplied via USB
- Win2000/XP and Mac OS X compatible
- Supported by and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
- Optional FireWire expansion board
It may be the most flexible and full-featured controller ever available at this price. Order today!
- 1408 x 372 x 150 mm
- 23.5 kg (51.8 lbs)