- Product 621045
CME UF-80 V2 88-Key Master Keyboard MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
CME's original UF series of full-function Master Keyboards became an instant classic as one of the most convenient and cost-effective full-function m...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
CME's original UF series of full-function Master Keyboards became an instant classic as one of the most convenient and cost-effective full-function master keyboards in the world. Now, with the v2 series, including the UF-80, CME has created the first keyboards with built-in wireless MIDI. Thanks to the innovative WIDI-XU wireless MIDI interface (included), which works with both Macs and PCs, the CME UF-80 controller keyboard gives you 262 feet worth of wireless freedom—perfect for performances.
The durable aluminum case of the CME UF-80 houses more than just a 88-key hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch. Some of the exclusive v2 features include the CME keyboard's all-new circuit design, a redesigned panel function for more convenient control, an expansion slot with MIDI-in, increased velocity curves and continuous controller data density, a user template save function, and U-CTRL functions. The CME UF-80 MIDI controller offers you plenty of opportunity for shaping your sound including 8 assignable control knobs with preset functions (Cutoff, Attack, Release, etc.), 9 assignable control faders with preset functions for volume options and drawbar for organs sounds, 6 assignable shortcut knobs, 6 sequencer remote buttons (Record, Play, Stop, Fast Rewind, etc.), plus panel pager and layer buttons, and data adjustment knobs. The CME UF-80 controller keyboard also has a MIDI-out port, breath controller port, sustain and volume pedal jacks.
Full-function, 88-key MIDI controller keyboard with built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface.
- 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface
- Over 20 user template, non-volatile memories
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff/Resonance/Attack/Release/PAN/Reverb/Chorus/Variation
- 9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds
- LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel, keyboard split
- 6 assignable shortcut knobs
- 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP, FAST REWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START, etc.
- Panel page and layer button, data adjustment knobs
- 1 MIDI-out port
- Breath controller port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- USB MIDI port, class-compliant for Win Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Power can be supplied via USB
- Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
- U-CTRL mode
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface with error correction function
- USB plug-and-play MIDI interface
- Firmware upgrade or addition of new functions via USB
- Redesigned panel function provides more convenient control
- Many note-key shortcut functions added
- User template save functions added
- MIDI-in added to expansion slot
- All control components (including aftertouch) can be assigned to any controller or channel
- Scales and tuning adjustment
- Increased velocity curves
- Adjustable aftertouch curve
- Increased continuous controller data density
- U-CTRL functions added
- USB class-compliant for Win XP and Mac OS X, supporting hot plug with no driver needed
- Working band is 2.4GHz ISM
- USB RF transmission mode
- Duplex wireless MIDI data transfer
- Manual switching for one-to-multi communication (auto finding and selecting)
- Low power consumption, high speed, powerful error correction with automatic notes-off and on-line detection
- Maximum wireless transfer distance is 80m (262 feet) without obstacle
- 64 radio channels for MIDI data transfer, with manual or automatic radio channel setting mode
- When connected to computer via USB, this product will be automatically recognized as the "USB Audio Device," fully support MIDI data stream, compatible with Cakewalk, Sonar, Cubase, etc
- Automatic searching, manual or automatic channel setting and other system function can be controlled by the special MIDI SysEx command from USB
- Powered and upgrade program via USB
- Indicator for signal and power
- USB plug x 1, plug-and-play to computer's USB port
- Dimension (WxDxH) 73mm x 23mm x 9mm
Enjoy up to 262 feet of wireless freedom. Order the UF-80 now!
UF-80 V2 88-Key Master Keyboard MIDI Controller
- Adapter port: 9V 1500mA, power switch
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 1408mm x 372mm x 150mm
- Weight: 24.7kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
First of all it took forever to get the thing from the factory to sam ash. Then I hook it all up to run with protools and the stupid board freezes up, goes blank, has velocity issuses that are random, notes that drop out randomly and so on. Now I see that there are firm ware updates but come on...They couldnt have these updates in this board already? I mean it was just built in the factory and shipped out. Plus, there are cheesy componants like the small weak "am fm" radio switch in the back for power. I know for a fact this board will not hold up passed its warrenty. Its going back and they can take this board along with there poorly translated from chinese into english manual and throw it away.