- Product 702494
CME VX-5 Intelligent Keyboard MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
The CME VX-5 is an intelligent keyboard-style MIDI controller with 49 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch plus motorized faders and a dedicated t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Motorized faders, USB MIDI/Audio, and lots of programming options for incredible MIDI and software control!
The CME VX-5 is an intelligent keyboard-style MIDI controller with 49 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch plus motorized faders and a dedicated transport section. Together with the plentiful programmable controls, automation, setup memory, and the U-CTRL software control capabilities, it makes the VX-5 a controller that meets the demands of the 21st century musician or producer. The USB MIDI and audio port allows the VX to interface directly with your PC's music software with no additional hardware. CME's U-CTRL adheres to the popular Mackie Control template, allowing you to easily interface with virtually any feature your DAW or sequencer software without taking your hands off of the VX. Its multifunction expansion slot gives you many options for expansion, including a sound module with sample function, analog synthesizer module, FireWire audio interface module, digital mixing console module, and more.
A firmware update is available at the manufacturer's website to improve known glitches and improve the controller's functionality.
- Built-in 32bit CPU
- Intelligent keyboard built-in USB Audio and MIDI, multi-function expansion
- 49 key semi-weighted keyboard
- Initial and after touch, velocity sensitive
- 'PadStyle' MIDI songs and styles help you to play live music easily
- Interactant mode to improve skill of your performance
- Multi-scale of the key to fit more kinds of ethnic music
- U-CTRL function makes you work with music software perfectly
- 12 x programmable trigger pads, velocity sensitive
- 8 x knob controllers (potentiometer)
- 9 x knob controllers (endless encoder)
- 9 x 60mm motor fader controllers
- 1 x ribbon controller
- 1 x pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 27 x function and number buttons
- 6 x SEQ transport buttons
- All controllers are programmable
- 1 x endless encoder for data entry
- Music software control templates with user bank memories
- 2 x 16 characters LCD display
- Firmware upgradeable via USB
- Multi-function expansion slot
- 4 x MIDI OUT, 1 x MIDI IN to supply real master keyboard function
- 2 x universal pedal connectors, full compatible with switch and expression pedal
- 1 x breath controller connector, full compatible with YAMAHA BC3
- 2 x Mic/Line input with gain knob, 1/4" phone jack
- 2 x Line output, 1/4" phone jack
- 2 x headphone outputs with volume knob, 1/4" phone jack
- USB Audio and MIDI, class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
Take control of your music! Order now!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I got my CME VX-5 Intelligent Keyboard MIDI Controller two days ago and quickly had my excitment turned to frustration. The manual for this controller is the worst I?ve ever seen and the Support on the website is very disappointing. This controller is not USB powered like the specs say. If you don't plug in the power supply only about a third of the function work, they behave oddly, and you can?t read the LCD screen. After plugging in the power supply it seemed to work nicely, but would trigger a sustained key for note and not the others. Also one note/key and try to "save" would try to save the song. Never could U-ctrl to work with Cubase. Updating the firmware turned mine into a brick and rendered the keyboard useless despite following the instructions to the letter. This was a real let down for me.