- K45640 000000000 K45640000000000
Dexibell COMBO J7 73-Key Digital Stage Organ
- Write a Review
The DEXIBELL COMBO J7 is the first digital organ with motorized drawbars that offers tone-wheel and vintage transistor organ sounds in addition to el...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Organ emulator with a broad palette of other sounds.
The DEXIBELL COMBO J7 is the first digital organ with motorized drawbars that offers tone-wheel and vintage transistor organ sounds in addition to electric and acoustic piano sounds.
The DEXIBELL COMBO J7 is a 73-key digital organ with sparkling audio and modern features and connectivity. Among its many attractive aspects is its radically clear and vibrant audio quality. It exceeds the current standard of 16-bit and 44.1 KHz with the use of higher definition 24-bit technology, both in its core waveforms and also in its digital to analog conversion. The 24-bit standard together with the 48 KHz sample rate has improved the frequency response of this instrument to unprecedented levels.
At the heart of the COMBO J7 is a powerful Quad Core processor that manages 320 digital oscillators. This large number of oscillators allows for the simulation of all the elements that culminate together to model the COMBO J7 's sound. This results in an unlimited polyphony, just like an acoustic piano. The increased polyphony used in Dexibell Pianos contributes to its uncanny simulation of the realistic responsiveness of a real piano.
The recorded waveform length of each individual note on the J7 is between three and 15 times higher than other competing instruments on the market. A low note on a DEXIBELL piano has an original waveform of 15 seconds. The current average is between one and five seconds. The result is astonishing realism and vitality of the harmonics through the evolution of the sound of held notes.
The audio quality of the COMBO J7 is unquestionable but what is even more astonishing is the interaction the player feels with the instrument. Every subtle nuance is conveyed and channeled from the musician's hands.
- Broad selection of authentic organ tones
- Wide palette of other commonly requested tones
- Incredible fidelity for recording or playing
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Motorized drawbars
Motorized drawbars, incredible organ sounds and lots of general purpose tones as well.
- Number of keys: 73
- Key size: Full size waterfall
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity
- Polyphony (max): Unlimited
- Sounds 100 Organ, 105 Other
- Wave Expansion Slots Free downloads
- Output: L/Mono R, 1/4 in.
- MIDI Connectivity: In/Out/Thru
- Line input: Stereo
- USB Connectivity: To Host, To Device
- Headphone out: 2
- Other: Bluetooth
- Sequencer: No
- Arpeggiator: No
- Display: 128 x 64 LED
- Effects: 24 Reverb, Rotary, more
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Width: 42 in.
- Height: 4.3 in.
- Depth: 13.3 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.