More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J44550 000000000 J44550000000000
- Write a Review
Hades is an analog bass synthesizer, Full Analog Circuit only with Through Hole Components. It features 1 x VCO with 2 suboctaves (3 voices in total)...Read More
Analog bass synthesizer.
Hades is an analog bass synthesizer, Full Analog Circuit only with Through Hole Components. It features 1 x VCO with 2 suboctaves (3 voices in total), pulse width and glide controls and a 3-pole 18dB/oct Resonating Low Pass Filter. OTA Distortion Circuit for extreme sounds and an OTA-based VCA along with 2 envelope Generators:
Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain (extra snappy and patchable)
Attack, Release (VCA hardwired)
It also has a Triangle Wave LFO, an 8-point matrix eurorack compatible patch and reads 5 MIDI Octaves from C0 up to C5 or unlimited via CV/Gate.
- MIDI interface: Midi in DIN socket, Pitch note/gate on-off, retrigger function, Mod wheel (hardwired on VCF), Pitch wheel, MIDI Channel select 1-7 or Omni (DIP switch)
- MONO AUDIO OUT (1/4″ TS-Unbalanced), sends up to 10Vpp o
- Patches: 3.5mm mono
- Gate in: activation at 0.9V in a low gain up to 5V for max gain
- Gate out: 0-5V
- 1V/oct : sends the MIDI to CV out (not the Gate)
- CV IN: works at 1V/oct and can accept from +/-12V
- Envelope out: 0-6.6V depending on the depth setting
- LFO out: +/-5V
Supplies heavy low end to your ,ocular system. order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.