- J44520 000000000 J44520000000000
Dreadbox Omikron Module
- Write a Review
Dreadbox has only been around a few years, but this team of analog synth hardware developers based in Greece has established a warm welcome in the an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The heart of a Dreadbox modular system.
Dreadbox has only been around a few years, but this team of analog synth hardware developers based in Greece has established a warm welcome in the analog community. Their modular systems can be purchased altogether or in increments. If you are building your system incrementally, the Omnikron is one of two you would consider getting first, as the Omnikron and the Gamma are the two primary sound-generator modules.
The Omikron features two independent multi-waveform oscillators with coarse and fine-tuning controls, pulse width modulation and two Control Voltage inputs. It features separate outs for each of its four waveshapes: sine, triangle, saw and square (pulse). The two oscillators can be synced and the left panel supplies further routing options.
Any audio source can be fed into the audio interface panel, which additionally features a sub wave generator, audio to gate generator and audio sync converter. These three signals are presented at different output, each of which is controllable by two pots and a level trimmer. It is a rich and complex tone generator with processing that inspires creativity, and a fantastic instrument on its own or a great way to start your Dreadbox modular system.
- 2 oscillators with 4 waves each
- Pulse Width modulation input
- Sub wave generator
- Audio to Gate generator
- Audio to Sync convertor
- Audio can sync the VCO
- Audio interface
- In: works with any level of instrument and above
- Out: Sends the Clean to Sub level at a max 5Vpp, depending on the setting
- Sync: sends 10Vpp pulse, matching with the frequency of the Audio Input
- Gate: sends 0-5V pulse
- All waves are 10Vpp
- PW: accepts +/-5V
- CV: 1V/oct tunable, accepts +/-12V
- Osc Frequency Range: No limitations
Give in to the pull of analog modular. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.