- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dreadbox White Line Divider
- Write a Review
- J49273 000000000 J49273000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This simple patching module is useful for modular synthesists who are interested in creating sub octaves and dividing clocks. There is one input and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Frequency divider for modular synthesis.
This simple patching module is useful for modular synthesists who are interested in creating sub octaves and dividing clocks. There is one input and two outputs. The first output divid the inout by two, the second by four, with the output always being a square wave, regardless of the input.
- Frequency divider
- Divides the input /2 and /4
- Nice for dividing clocks and creating sub octaves
- The outcome is always a square wave, regardless the input
- Current Draw: 2mA (at +12V) / 0.5mA (at -12V)
Pretty straightforward, but pretty perfect as well. Quality components and smart, efficient design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.